The BelaSigna R262 Host Module is a self-contained, USB-powered unit with an embedded micro controller that implements a stereo USB microphone interface. The board is used to evaluate the performance of the BelaSigna R262 DSP from ON Semiconductor and to demonstrate how the DSP can be integrated in an embedded system.
The BR262 HM1.1 is available in an extended variant STM32MIC which is hardware identical but also includes the micro controller software source code that implements I2S to USB streaming audio, sample rate control, I2C interface to control the BelaSigna.
The Host Module has the following key features:
- Compact form factor of only 50 mm x 25 mm
- The 26-ball WLCSP version of BelaSigna R262 (BR262W26A103E1G)
- Two MEMS microphones spaced 10 mm apart (Knowles part number SPU0410HR5H-PB)
- An integrated MCU (STM32L052R8H6)
- Stereo 32 kHz, 16 bit USB microphone interface