IMPORTANT NOTE: The BelaSigna R262 from ON Semiconductor is being discontinued and is entering the end-of-life cycle. Hence, our BelaSigna Analog Demonstrator will likewise enter the discontinuation state.
The BelaSigna R262 Analog Demonstrator is a self-contained, battery-powered unit that can be used to demonstrate and evaluate the performance of the BelaSigna R262 DSP from ON Semiconductor.
The Analog Demonstrator has the following key features:
- Compact form factor of only 52 mm x 25 mm
- The 26-ball WLCSP version of BelaSigna R262 (BR262W26A103E1G)
- Two MEMS microphones spaced 10 mm apart (Knowles part number SPU0410HR5H-PB)
- An onboard 2.048 MHz oscillator
- A stereo (line-level) output jack
- Holder for dual AAA batteries for portable use
- SPI EEPROM
- Schematics (pdf)
- Assembly information (pdf)
There are no reviews yet.